Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Joy of Herbs

I love, love, love cooking with fresh herbs. If you ever use fresh herbs you will never want anything else!!!. I also found out that my baby girl Darcee is a lover of herbs also. We go outside she heads to the oregano. She sticks her face into the pot and just stands there taking in the glory. Her eyes roll back into her head and she is in heaven......Oh wait that would be me that does that....never mind!!!
~She does enjoy the oregano~ I am attempting to grow Cilantro, Sweet Basil, Oregano, and Rosemary. Life is good! Life is grand! The only thing that would have made my herb loving heart skip a beat would have been if I could have found some Thyme to plant for fall!!  Oh well look out spring because I am gearing up for a herb fest.






No comments: