Thursday, September 8, 2011

Friends on Vacation!!




Well, we just had our first vacation in 2 years. Everyone told us, go, you deserve to take some time off. The beach was calling my name and I was responding back with "I am on my way my love". What we did not know at the time of planning was it was calling Tropical Storm Lee's name and he responded also. We debated on weather we should go or not, there were 2 other couples going with us and all were in for heading for the beach front condo. My husband and I arrived first so when picking the rooms our thinking was first one's there are the WINNERS.... what we did not take into consideration was that the last one there takes revenge. First night there I woke up to a scratching sound at 2 am. I just thought it was the wind from TD Lee or maybe a sea gull looking for a place to get out of the storm. I got up and set on the balcony for a while until my husband came out to check on me. I told him I heard something but he just patted me on the head and said the voices inside there were talking to me again. Little did he know!!! Around 4:30 we decided to lay back down for a little bit. Well a few hours later I wake to my husband almost standing in the bed yelling to me "WHAT DID YOU SAY" I yelped back " I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING", I just figured he was dreaming and rolled over to hear him say .....DID YOU HEAR THAT???? I was like no what did you hear. He said it is saying...in a whisper....."can you hear me". the look on his face was priceless and full of fear. Well this went on for a little bit until I heard it. I jumped up and yelled....I HEARD IT. By this time everyone was getting up. My husband went running out of our room telling them the condo was haunted. They all laughed. He then proceeded to cover the TV with his tee shirt, like it was a
poltergeist and was going to jump out of the TV and snatch him in. This went on for over an hour, us hearing it and him running out to get them to come in and hear it. Finally we all decided to go and eat breakfast. Tim and I were going in our own truck because we needed to go and pick up some stuff afterwards. The other 4 left and we getting ready to leave when our of the room we heard "can you hear me" again in a whisper. I got to searching the room and found this little mic that our dear friend had placed under the TV. It makes random noises along with "can you hear me". We stood there trying to think what we were going to do to get them back, we hid the mic and decided to just not say anything. We put it under a shell in the living room and waited. They got back to the room before us and was watching TV when the little device went off again. They knew they were busted!!! Needless to say we all had a good laugh.......but we are in the planning stages of payback!!! We had a great time, we relaxed, ate a lot of food, got new hair doo's, thank you TD LEE I am still picking the knots out, we laughed and enjoyed great friends. Thank you mostly to God for all His creation! Praise Him in the Storm!

No comments: